29 May 2008

The Eldar are coming...



Ok, so I recently got a troop of eldar guardians. And I've changed my mind on the colour scheme. After looking at the actual box, I think the Saim-Hann craftworld colours will look pretty decent afterall (certainly better than my crappy yellow/blue idea).

So far I've glued them all and undercoated them in white -



I've also basecoated the heavy weapons platform and just this second finished slapping on a black wash. I'll leave that to dry up good, and then I'll start some highlights. Hopefully I'll get onto the details tomorrow.



Peace.

2 comments:

Ad Astra said...

I think Saim-Hann colors look the most striking, of course I'm a bit biased since I play them.

Jason said...

Huh? Someone's left a comment? Wow... I guess all the other millions of readers feel too intimidated by my awesomeness to leave any. Yeah that must be it :).

And yeah, the saim-hann colours are turning out great. Although I can't start highlighting as soon as I wanted, as the paints in the shop in my town are all dried up and crap, so I need to order them online. My kingdom for some blazing orange!